Sunday, April 13, 2014

Like the Spring Returning

So once again I shall assay to write a blog again.

I think the appropriate thing to do after my recent statements on FB is to begin exploring and consolidating some sort of comprehensive political philosophy, in order to judge properly the current state of affairs and propose rational solutions to problems current and future. Additionally, research on current affairs (both American, Global, immediate and long-view) as well as the relevant history of the world. A bit of a tall order, but we've all got to do it sometime, and it's best to start early.

My intention is for the blog (in its new iteration) to be something like a forum for those people I know to contribute towards this "conspiracy" of sorts. Therefore, I want to keep comments focused on topic.

I'll interpose some humorous or off-topic posts as well, but probably another blog should be made for that purpose if there is a critical volume for that purpose.

If there's anything else to add, I'll address that in another post; please tell me in the comments.

Onward and upward, towards a true philosophy!

-Christian

Carthago Delenda Est

No comments:

Post a Comment